1. Florals, I'm crazy for them and summer brings out my expansive floral ward-drobe
2. Vaseline, confessed lip balm junkie
3. Filofax, 9/10 times I don't need it, but that 1 time, o it grinds me
4. Smart phone, so I can keep in touch with the world *cough* play Angry Birds
5. Macbook Pro, need I say more
The essential not featuring in my list is my camera, because it isn't really a travel essential, more just an essential of everyday life. It goes everywhere with me, much like my bank card.
Some last minute travel advice? Spray the inside of your bag with your favourite perfume, right now I'm wearing Angel, and when you open your suitcase your clothes will smell beautiful.